You can skip this step and return here if one of your applications is not tracked correctly.
All applications that work with internet have ports. Ports allow internet applications to work with the internet simultaneously. By default all ports in the Net Logger Pro are set up to the most popular ports for each logged application. If port that set in Net Logger Pro for certain application is different from real port in this application then you should set the real port in the Net Logger Pro. To do this follow the next steps:
- Enter Net Logger Pro "Properties" page;
- Look at the port defined for the application that is not logged correctly;
- Look at the port in the appropriate application. You can find it in the application connection properties;
- If these ports are different please set up the Net Logger Pro port to application port;
- If these ports are the same and application doesn't tracked properly please contact the Net Logger Pro support.