Solidlabs Technology Corporation
End-User License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you, the users, and Solidlabs Technology. By installing or using this Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to those terms, you may not use or install the Software.
The Spyware Annihilator Pro is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to Spyware Annihilator Pro is exclusively owned by Solidlabs Technology.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days. Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Spyware Annihilator Pro, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Spyware Annihilator Pro on a single session of a single computer. If your computer is capable of running more than one simultaneous session, you may not use the Spyware Annihilator Pro on more than one session at a time. You may delete the Spyware Annihilator Pro from one computer and reinstall it on another, but you may not install the Spyware Annihilator Pro on more than one computer at any given time.
- If you wish to install the Spyware Annihilator Pro on more than one computer or use the Spyware Annihilator Pro for more than one session on a particular computer, you may:
- Purchase separate copies of the Software for each such computer or session.
- Contact Solidlabs Technology for MULTIPLE/ CORPORATE/ NATIONAL/ INTERNATIONAL/ RESALE USAGE licence purchasing.
- The Spyware Annihilator Pro unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
- No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission of the copyright owner.
- The Spyware Annihilator Pro unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
- Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
- To register you must complete the registration form and send it, with registration fee, to the authorized registration site.
- Spyware Annihilator Pro archiver is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Spyware Annihilator Pro binary code can't be used or reverse engineered to re-create the Software algorithms, which are proprietary, without written permission of the Solidlabs Technology.
Spyware Annihilator Pro keyfiles may not be distributed, except as stated in item (5) above, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Solidlabs Technology.
- Installing and using Spyware Annihilator Pro signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Spyware Annihilator Pro files from your storage devices and cease to use the Spyware Annihilator Pro.
Thank you for using the original Spyware Annihilator Pro.
Copyright (C) 2003 Solidlabs Technology. All rights reserved.