How to start
- Run the messenger application;
- Double click user you want to communicate with;
- Run the Chat Encrypter Pro application;
- Choose the messenger (AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo messenger);
- Choose the encryption algorithm (3DES, BlowFish, SkipJack) - you can leave it by default;
- Enter the password;
- Press "Refresh" button;
- Choose the message window of user you want to communicate with from the drop-down list;
- Press "Capture" button;
- Enter the message and click "Send" button;
User you want to communicate with should install Chat Encrypter Pro. He/she should use the same messenger, the same encryption algorithm and the same password.
What does "Refresh" button mean?
"Refresh" button allows to update the drop-down list of messengers windows.
What does the "Capture" button mean?
"Capture" button allows to capture choosen window from drop-down list. This allows to send/recieve encrypted messages through captured window.
What does the "Clear" mean?
"Clear" button allows to clear Chat Encrypter Pro messages history.
I type the message and click the "Send" button. But my interlocutor doesn't recieve anything.
Please check the following:
- Is both you and your interlocutor install and run the same versions of Chat Encrypter Pro?
- Is both you and your interlocutor run the same messenger?
- Is both you and your interlocutor choose the appropriate messenger within Chat Encrypter Pro?
- Is both you and your interlocutor use the same encryption algorithm?
- Is both you and your interlocutor use the same password?
- Is both you and your interlocutor capture the appropriate messenger window?
Otherwise contact the support. Please see bellow.
If I don't find answer on my question what should I do?
Copyright (C) 2004 Solidlabs Technology. All rights reserved.