How to start
- Run the Books Price Comparator;
- Fill in Amazon.com Search box with the book title you want to find. You may use either full book title or it's part. Moreover you may use ISBN number or piece of text from the book;
- Click Amazon.com Search button;
- Choose the book title you are interested in. The "Compare books" button will be enabled when you enter the book;
- Click "Compare books" button;
- Wait a minute while the Books Price Comparator generate the books price comparative table;
- Choose the price you are interested in and click at it.
That's all. You are at website page with the book that you want to buy. And the price of the book is minimal all over the Internet!
What is the difference between New, Like New, Very Good, Good, Acceptable categories?
New, Like New, Very Good, Good and Acceptable are the book condition categories. New is the best condition, acceptable is the worst.
This categories are used at the Alibris.com, Amazon.com, Half.com, TextBookX.com and Yahoo.com websites and are determined by book seller.
What is the difference between New (New) and New (Used) categories?
New (New) is absolutely new book (not used). New (Used) is used book, but it condition is like new.
What is the "Comparator Internet Options" menu item is designed for?
"Comparator Internet Option" menu item is designed for people that use proxy to access the Internet. For example if you want to hide your IP-address.
Why Amazon.com is used as search interface?
Amazon.com is the most popular books selling website. That is why Books Price Comparator interface is used to find the books. Then Books Comparator compare prices at all the books selling websites.
If I don't find answer on my question what should I do?
Copyright (C) 2004 Solidlabs Technology. All rights reserved.